Board of Directors
We are governed by a Board of Directors comprised of Investor Members elected by our Investor Members, and representatives of key public and private partners, most of whom are also Investor Members. Partner designated seats on our Board include:
- Cascade County Commissioner, appointed by the Commission
- Great Falls Area Chamber of Commerce, appointed by the Chamber Board
- Two members of the Cascade County state legislative delegation, appointed by majority vote of the senators and representatives whose districts are within Cascade County (by practice one Democrat and one Republican)
- Superintendent of Great Falls Public Schools
- Dean of Great Falls College MSU
- President of the University of Providence
- An appointee of the North Central Building Trades
- Great Falls International Airport Authority, appointed by the Airport Board
- Sweetgrass Development, appointed by its Board
- Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians, appointed by its Council
Our Board meets monthly, usually on the first Thursday of the month at 8:00 AM, usually in Heritage Hall at Great Falls College MSU in Great Falls. Board meeting typically last 60-90 minutes and are open to anyone interested in attending. Please check our calendar for current meeting schedules, as we do adjust the date sometimes to avoid conflicts with our out of state marketing efforts.
Get GFDA Board minutes, monthly financial reports, resource partner updates, investment updates, and the CEO report delivered to your inbox in advance of our monthly board meetings. Sign up for our Board Distribution List!
Minutes will be posted as soon as they are approved. The approval of minutes takes place at the subsequent board meeting.