Our primary economic development services include
- No-cost Business Advising and No and Low-Cost Training
- Shovel-Ready, Rail Industrial Sites
- Gap and Bridge Financing
- SBA 504 Loans Statewide
- Incentive Packaging
- Project Advocacy
- Government Contracting Assistance
- Brownfield Assessment and Cleanup
We also offer free and confidential services with access to proprietary labor and market data, an extensive partner network, angel investment network, and food/ag/bioprocessing support.
Some of our tools and business education include
- Profit Mastery – learn how to use your financials to increase your profitability
- Growth Wheel – an online tool to identify areas of focus and to set and track goals
- Live Plan – an online business plan tool that allows you to collaborate real time with your business advisor
- Destination Creation – create a brand that customers go out of their way to support
- Website Bootcamp – are you using e-commerce to grow your business? You should be. Learn how to create and manage your e-commerce site yourself.
- Small Business Workshops – we’ve been hosting online, half hour workshops on a variety of topics for several years. This collection is quick and easy for you to view at your convenience. Browse our catalogue of topics here!