How to respond to a federal RFQ or RFP
January 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join the Montana PTAC for a live training on how to respond to a federal Request for Quote and Request for Proposal. Topics include:
– Where to find federal opportunities
– Where to find the bid documents
– How to make a “go no-go” decision
– Federal standard forms: What are the differences? What information goes where?
– How do I know what information to submit with my offer?
– Uniform Contract Format
– Where do I submit my offer, how, and to whom?
– General tips and what to watch for
– Q & A session
To register, CLICK HERE!