The Great Falls Small Business Development Center at Great Falls Development Authority is excited to be hosting this year’s SBA Montana Small Business Week Annual Awards Celebration!
Join us on Thursday, May 2nd at the Meadow Lark Country Club starting at 4pm.
- Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year: Play N Learn Daycare, Raegen Breeden
- Nominated by: Jason Nitschke, Great Falls SBDC at Great Falls Development Authority
- Veteran-Owned Small Business of the Year: Hydrosolutions, Inc., Luke and Amanda Osborne, Tom Osborne
- Nominated by: Deanna Langman, Montana Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Young Entrepreneur-Owned Business of the Year: Well Pared, LLC, Nicole Griffith
- Nominated by: Dena Johnson and Lorene Hintz, Billings SBDC at Big Sky Economic Development Center
- Multi Generation-Owned Business of the Year: Gruber Excavating, Inc., Chris and Corri Barry
- Nominated by: Julie Jaksha, Butte SBDC at Headwaters RC&D
- Small Business Champion of the Year: Debbie Singer
- Nominated by: Steve Arveschoug, Big Sky Economic Development
- Legacy Award: Webb Brown
- Nominated by: Kim Hannon, Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce
- 8(a) Graduate of the Year: Abatement Contractors of Montana
- Nominated by: Patty Cox, Missoula PTAC
- Women’s Business Center of Excellence: Montana Women’s Business Center
- Nominated by: Paul Reichert, Prospera Business Network
- Montana Small Business Person of the Year: MARS of Billings, Devon Davidson
- Nominated by: Wayne Erlenbush, Rocky Mountain Bank, Billings
- SBA 7(a) Lender of the Year for number and dollars of loans: Glacier Bancorp, Inc.
- 504 Certified Development Company (CDC) of the Year: Big Sky Finance, Billings