How can my business get government contracts?
The U.S. Government is the largest buyer in the world. They buy everything from paper clips to tanks.
Here are some steps to get you started:
- Contact your Great Falls PTAC
- Know your business legal structure
- Know your physical address
- Make sure your business information is correct within the Montana Secretary of State. (This does not apply if you are a sole proprietor)
What is PTAC?
Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) provides free personal and timely advice on how to contract with the government.
How can Great Falls PTAC help you?
PTAC Advisors can help you decide if your business is ready for government contracting.
- One-on-One technical assistance (Including SAM.gov Registration)
- Find Contract Opportunities
- Bid and Proposal Reviews
- Information on Certification Process
- Market Research
- Trainings & Webinars
- Outreach Events