The government buys everything. Are you positioned to sell to them? Procurement Technical Assistance Center or PTAC helps you get registered in the System for Awards Management (SAM), craft your capability statement, and prepare and refine individual proposals so that you can sell to the government. We are happy to offer these services free of charge.
Introduction to Government Contracting
Government Contracting 101 Webinar Series
Join us for the webinar series Government Contracting 101 on the second Tuesday of each month from 11 am – 11:30. Learn more about the webinar series here.
- November 8, 2022: Introduction to Small Business Certification. View the recorded webinar here.
- December 13, 2022: Can A DBE Certification Help My Woman-owned Business? Register here.
- January 10, 2023: Does the Government Buy My Products/Services?
- February 14, 2023: National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)Cybersecurity
- March 14, 2023: Capability Statements
- April 11, 2023: How to Talk to a Government Contractor
- May 9, 2023: Registering for SAM.Gov
- June 13 2023: Convince a Prime to Put You on the Team
How we can help
- Get your business registered in the System for Awards Management (SAM)
- Provide education in the methods, requirements and regulations of government procurement – so you can secure contracts
- Work as an intermediary between contracting officers and suppliers to resolve contract problems that may occur during the life of your contract.
Creating Responsive Proposals
GFDA has created the four part series Creating Responsive Proposals where you will learn to identify contract opportunities.
Contact one of our Government Contracting Advisors to get started.
The Great Falls PTAC is part of a national network of dedicated professionals, funded by the Department of Defense and hosted by local organizations that provide match funds. We are part of a network of PTAC Centers contracted with the Montana PTAC. No matter where in Montana your business is located, you can get personal government marketing assistance by visiting MontanaPTAC.org.
Montana PTAC, which serves as a Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), is funded in part through a cooperative agreement from the Department of Defense (DOD) through a program that is administered by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The content of any written materials or verbal communications of the PTAC does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by DOD or DLA.