Talent Attraction and Recruitment
GFDA has the tools and resources to help you recruit the high-quality talent your business needs to succeed.
Recruiting great employees is a point of concern for businesses throughout small- and mid-sized cities. It’s the recruiter’s job to sell the company, and we’re here to help sell the location: we have the tools to help recruiters highlight the best of living, working and playing in Great Falls.
Learn more about why we’re investing in Talent Attraction for Great Falls:
To download the slides used in this presentation, click here.
*Please note, due to some technical difficulties, the first five minutes of the presentation weren’t recorded.*
For Recruiters: Tools and Resources for Recruiting Talent
Great Falls Livability Magazine: Share this magazine with recruits to show them the greatness of Great Falls. This tool highlights all the best of living, working and playing in Great Falls: healthcare, education, housing, low cost of living, recreation, food & drink options and more!
- To request print copies, email Soren at Soren@GrowGreatFalls.org
- Copy and paste this link to share with candidates and potential candidates: http://bit.ly/GreatFallsLivability2020
LiveInGreatFalls.com: This site is a one-stop-shop for everything a person considering a move to Great Falls would want to know. Browse housing options, cost-of-living comparisons, schools, recreation, our awesome community and more!
- Add LiveinGreatFalls.com to your email signature
- Include LiveinGreatFalls.com in your job postings on Indeed, Google, Glassdoor, etc.
- Share with candidates and potential candidates to show them what Great Falls has to offer.
Great Falls At-A-Glance: A short and effective resource to quickly highlight Great Falls “at-a-glance” to a candidate unfamiliar with our area.
- Real estate professionals: download and print to share with out-of-state clients
Recruiters Email Group: Email Soren at Soren@GrowGreatFalls.org to join an email group for Great Falls’ recruiters. Share “trailing spouse” resumes or resumes that aren’t a right fit for your company, but that we don’t want to lose to another community.
Call Great Falls: If you have a star candidate who is concerned about relocating to Great Falls, let us talk to them! We can be a third-party to answer burning questions about living and working here.
- During the interview process, offer “Call Great Falls” to candidates: contact Soren if you’d like her to reach out to your candidate (with their permission). Candidates can also reach out to Soren directly
Study up: Knowing our labor market is key to attracting the right employees with the appropriate wages and benefits.
- Read the 2017 Labor Supply report, prepared by Chmura Economics & Analysis
- Read the Labor Demand Certification report, prepared by GSG