Looking for a rail site? We can create a lot specific to your needs.
Call Jolene to discuss
The utilities to the lot line include:
- Electricity is provided by NorthWestern Energy.
- Gas is provided by Energy West
- Water/Sewer is provided by the City of Great Falls. Spring water can also be accessed.
- Century Link and Bresnan both provide fiber services to the park.
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) Rail
Across 18th Avenue north we have access to 197 acres that we can quickly subdivide.
Current park tenants include: MT Specialty Mills (Columbia Grain International, a leading worldwide grain and pulse supplier based in Portland, Oregon, and Evans Grain based in Burley, Idaho); Pacific Steel and Recycling; Helena Chemical; and Fed Ex Ground.
Other benefits of the park include:
- Foreign Trade Zone eligible satellite site to the Great Falls International Airport Site
- Workforce training and job creation incentives
- High and wide corridor to Canada
- I-15 North to South Interstate
“With all the utilities and rail already built, we were able to build immediately, which saved us a lot of time and money.”
-Brooks Hammel, General Manager, Helena Chemical
“The unique position of Great Falls on the interstate form Calgary allows us to efficiently connect internationally.”
– Lee Klette, Senior Manager, FedEx Ground