Great Falls Montana Agri Tech Park
Three world class companies already built in this Shovel Ready heavy industrial park served daily by Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) Rail.
AgriTech Park contains lots ranging from 20 to 300+ acres located in Great Falls, Montana. The rail-served industrial park has received certification as part of BNSF Railway’s Certification Program. BNSF certification ensures a site is ready for rapid acquisition and development through a comprehensive evaluation of existing and projected infrastructure, environmental and geotechnical standards, utility evaluation and site availability.
- 10 individual lots totaling 197 acres
- 300+ non-developed acres adjacent
- BNSF rail pulled to lot line with daily service
- Redundant fiber to lot line
- Water, Sewer, Gas, Electric to lot line
- Foreign Trade Zone
- Broker protected
Would you like to know more about the AgriTech Park? Contact Jolene Schalper at (406) 750-4481
Existing Park Tenants
- Montana Specialty Mills in partnership with Columbia Grain is processing and refining organic oilseeds
- Helena Chemical (a division of Mauribeni) is agrichemical distributor
- FedEX Ground
- Pacific Steel & Recycling purchased for their future recycling expansion
Lots 6, 7, and 8 are ready to go. These lots are zoned heavy industrial and ready to build!
Additional information about Great Falls Montana MSA
- Great Falls Montana metropolitan population is 81,746.
- Great Falls Montana is the service center for a 210,000 population area of North Central Montana.
- The median household income is $48,160 and the median house value is $168,100.
- Business operating costs are 92% of the national average and cost of living 94% of the national average, with low renewable electric rates and substantial water rights, including spring water.
- We enjoy a mean commute time of 15 minutes.
- We are home to successful American, Canadian, French, Japanese, and Spanish owned operations.
- Great Falls rank for best city in West to live in after pandemic: 10th
- Great Falls rank amongst Montana cities for budget-friendliness for renters: 2nd
- Great Falls rank in Most Affordable Metro Area in West: 7th
- Great Falls rank for most budget friendly Montana city for homeowners for a mortgage: 2nd
- Great Falls rank in least vulnerable MSA in Montana to job loss resulting from COVID-19: 1st
- Great Falls rank for Most Patriotic Community in Montana: 1st
Wages and Income
- Consecutive quarters that average annual wages increased in Great Falls MSA through 2020Q1: 25
- Increase in average annual wage over previous 12 months: $1,602
- Average annual wage growth in Cascade County in 12 months ending 2020Q1: 3.9%
- Montana average: 3.0%
- National average: 2.4%
- Total wages earned increase in Cascade County during 12 months ending 2020Q1: $58 million
- Increase in local average annual wage earnings above inflation in past six years: $5,090
- Personal income growth in Great Falls MSA in 2018: $184 million or 5.0