Looking for a rail site? We can create a lot specific to your needs.
Call Jolene to discuss
We’ve sold five custom lots already in this heavy industrial zoned development and can quickly move side lot lines to easily create a custom lot for your operation.
The utilities to the lot line include:
- Electricity is provided by NorthWestern Energy.
- Gas is provided by Energy West
- Water/Sewer is provided by the City of Great Falls. Spring water can also be accessed.
- Century Link and Bresnan both provide fiber services to the park.
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) Rail
Across 18th Avenue north we have access to 197 acres that we can quickly subdivide.
Current park tenants include: MT Specialty Mills (Columbia Grain International, a leading worldwide grain and pulse supplier based in Portland, Oregon, and Evans Grain based in Burley, Idaho); Pacific Steel and Recycling; Helena Chemical; and Fed Ex Ground.
Other benefits of the park include:
- Foreign Trade Zone eligible satellite site to the Great Falls International Airport Site
- Workforce training and job creation incentives
- High and wide corridor to Canada
- I-15 North to South Interstate
“With all the utilities and rail already built, we were able to build immediately, which saved us a lot of time and money.”
-Brooks Hammel, General Manager, Helena Chemical
“The unique position of Great Falls on the interstate form Calgary allows us to efficiently connect internationally.”
– Lee Klette, Senior Manager, FedEx Ground